Open Council Roles:
- Agenda Collector: Post agenda draft at least 2 weeks before meeting, including poems/quotes/readings for start and ending, and invite council to update items; send out reminders week before and day of meeting.
- TLA Blog Writers and Editor(s): Editors reach out to people to write short pieces for the blog, or write short posts. Writers send Teri short pieces to post.
- One City One Prompt Chair: Help lead on our OCOP events, including notifying groups, sites, media, etc. beforehand, and encouraging people during the OCOP season (approximately 5-10 hours once a year).
- Members at Large: We need 4-6 new council members to join us for monthly phone conference calls (one hour each on average). Time commitment: 1-2 hours/month.
- Outreach Team: Help us get out the word on the TLA Network, membership, the conference, One City One Prompt, online classes and the certification. Time commitment: 2 hours/month.
- Youtube Channel Channeler: Find and share youtube videos of members and others doing TLA in the world on our TLA Network channel. Time commitment: 2 hours/month.
- LinkedIn Leader: Help build our LinkIn Page with content and outreach. Time commitment: 2-3 hours/month
- Facebook Page Planter: Take the lead on putting content on our Facebook page at 2-3 times/week. Time commitment: 1-2 hours/month.
- We can have a maximum of 13 members altogether.
Currently Filled Roles:
- Council Chair: Three-month rotation starting soon
- Conference Chairs: Deb Hensley and Martin Swinger
- Membership Chair: Kelly DuMar
- Certification Chair: Joanna Tebbs-Young
- Online Class Chair & Coordinator Support/Guidance: Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg
- Chrysalis Editors: Amber Ellis, Sandy Henneberger, Lisa McIvor; copyeditor: Sarah Williams-Devereux
- Instagrammer: Peggy Mulvihill
- All Council Members: Deb Hensley, Kelly DuMar, Joanna Tebbs-Young, Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, Sandy Henneberger, Sarah Williams-Devereux, Seema Reza, Ronda Miller, Heather Severson