The TLA Network is a nonprofit organization that promotes writing, storytelling and performance to build community, shift culture toward peace and justice, and transform lives. Our annual conference encourages community and cultural change, health and healing, liberation and celebration. There are hands on workshops, small talking circles, innovative open mics, and big group performances that help people find ways to bring home practical and applicable wisdom.
Underwriters pay $250 to underwrite a single event, $500 to underwrite one of our workshop tracks (Narrative Medicine, Engaged Spirituality, Social Change, and Right Livelihood), or $1,000 to underwrite a whole day, and $2,000 to underwrite the whole conference.
TO BECOME AN UNDERWRITER: Please choose your underwriting level below, make your payment, and fill out the form you are redirected to after checkout. Deadline for being included in program: 5 p.m. CST/ 6 p.m. EST/ 4 p.m. MST/ 3 p.m. PST, Friday, Sept. 11:
- Your name on a banner displayed at the conference, and in the conference program.
- A feature written about your work, history and vision, which will be included in the conference packet and on our website.
- Distribution of your flyers, brochures or other material to all attendees
- Information about your programs, services and products in the conference program
- Links to your organization or business on our website, Facebook page and Twitter
- Table space at the conference to display information and sell products (underwriters receive one-half of an eight-foot table for underwriting of $250 or $500; a full table for underwriting of $1,000 or $2,000).
Please help us bring The Power of Words to all who would benefit from this experience, and share with them your powerful and important work and vision.
Feel free to drop Teri Grunthaner, our interim coordinator, a line at TLAN.email@example.com so she can talk with you about the process and benefits. We appreciate any help you can provide.
With thanks from the Conference Committee:
Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and Ronda Miller, co-chairs; Sandy Snook, Diane Silver, Mary Wharff, Deborah Altus, Brian Daldorph, Joanne Hickey, Nancy Hubble, Stephanie Christensen, Willie Young, Peggy Mulvihill, Kelly Hams-Pearson, José Faus, Amy Nixon, Sharon Gibson, Michael Caron; and Teri Grunthaner, TLAN Interim Coordinator